If you are interested in joining City Year San José/Silicon Valley:
- Visit our national admissions website for answers to frequently asked questions and more details about the application process.
- Shadow a City Year San Jose/Silicon Valley corps member to learn more about our program and service.
- Visit a City Year virtual Open House.
- Contact us! We would be happy to answer any of your questions about the application process. Please contact Regional Admissions Manager Thomas Newkirk email@example.com or call 408-907-6545.
Ready to Apply?
- Complete the online application. If you cannot apply online, you can either download a paper application or contact us to request a hard copy application.
- Letters of Recommendation. Request two letters of recommendation, using the forms provided in the application, from people who know you on a professional or academic basis.
- Mail the completed references to the City Year San José/Silicon Valley office. If you completed a hard copy application also mail us your application form and essays.
- Interview. Being selected to serve with City Year is a competitive process. All completed applications are reviewed for program eligibility. Once the initial review is conducted, you may be contacted by recruitment staff to schedule an interview. If you are unable to interview in person, City Year will conduct a phone interview with you.
To learn more about our application deadlines, click here.